Reminder feature allows you to set reminders for important events, such as follow-up calls or meetings, so that you never miss a task again.
To get started with Yoroproject’s reminder feature, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the task you want to set a reminder for.
- Click on the “Reminders” tab located on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the “Add New Reminder” button.
- Choose the name of reminder you want to set, such as a call or a meeting.
- Set the date and time for the reminder.
- Add any additional details, such as a description of the task or any notes you want to remember.
- Also, enable or disable the Email notification regarding reminder.
- Click “Save” to save the reminder.
Once you’ve set a reminder, you’ll receive an Email and system notification when the time comes for the task. If you disable the Email option, you’ll get only the system notification.
You can also view your reminders by navigating to the “Reminders” tab and seeing all your upcoming tasks. You can also customize your reminder settings in Yoroproject. Here, you can check the status of each reminder.
With Yoroproject’s reminder feature, you’ll never miss an important task again.