Add Task #
- Once the project is successfully created, you can create a card as well by selecting the “Add Task” option from the Task Board Column.
- You can create project using card properties like Task Title, Name of the Project, Description, Status, Project Notes, Attachments and more.
- Then, click Save & Close button to save the project as a card.
- You can also see the ‘Current Status’ before assigning the project to others along with the specific date (Start and Due Date) using a calendar like this.
- At the same time, you can move the project in terms of the project board status (Ex: In follow, Deal Done, Project Completed, etc).
- While assigning the project, you can directly assign it to Available Users through Search Bar or assign it to Selected Users as shown in the below screen.
- Moreover, you can add and apply a Add New Label if that is required for your card.