DB Process #
- A stored process is a complete set of SQL (Structured Query Language) statements which are saved in the specific Database.
Start Task #
- To start the DB Task, you have to select the DB Task node through the drag and drop feature.
Go To Properties #
- Right click the DB Task node and you can see three options like Properties, Delete, and Duplicate.
- Select Properties of the DB Task that will show the DB properties like this.
Create DB Task #
- To create the DB task, you have to mention the Name, DB Type, and SQL Type (Select, Insert, Update, and Delete Statement) as shown in the below.
- In the right-side corner, there is an attribute to enable or disable the Restartable option.
- Also, you can Create the Table or Select the Existing Table by using Table Name.
Save Task #
- At last, you can either Save, Cancel, or Reset the task which you have created.