To divide a step into two separate sub-steps within a workflow, you can employ the Split Task element within workflow process.
To split a step in Yoroflow, you can follow these manual steps:
- Locate and click on the “Workflow” module.
- Select “Workflow Application” and choose the workflow which you want to edit.
- Once found the workflow, select the Split Task drag-and-drop interface to use it within your workflow.
- This feature allows you to split a step into distinct parts, enabling more granular control within your workflow.
- Then, save all the changes and updates to the steps.